About the Andromeda a Vintage Soft Serif Font
Andromeda is a vintage, yet modern, soft serif font. This retro-looking font was inspired by Oswald Bruce Cooper’s famous font Cooper Black. I was inspired to recreate it and add my own twist after seeing the typeface in a vintage hand lettering book from the 1970s.
To make it more fun and exciting, I added several alternate letters and ligatures (with more on the way with future updates)!
Andromeda is a versatile font that can be used for a wide range of projects such as branding, social media, blogs, magazines, editorials, wedding invites, logo designs, posters, and so much more!
Use the basic serif version for a bold look or add in some of the alternative letters to give your design an extra oomph! To access the alternative letters, use OpenType features to select the characters you’re looking for.
- OTF, TTF, WOFF, and WOFF2 (for desktop and web use)
- Upper and lowercase letters
- Numbers and punctuation
- Accented characters for the international designer
- 18 ligatures
- Over 80 alternative letters
Andromeda a Vintage Soft Serif Font demo is for PERSONAL USE ONLY!.
- 25 Best Number Fonts for Displaying Numbers
- Top 20 Best Fonts for Resume
- 100+ Best Professional Fonts To Level Up Your Designs
- 295+ Premium Ultimate Font Collection Free Download
- 27+ Best Premium Signature Fonts for Designers
- 17+ Most Premium Sans Serif Fonts for Modern, & Clean Designs
- 45+ Best Modern & Futuristic Fonts to Give your Design a Stylish Look
- 20+ Most Decorative Vintage Font Collection
- 40+ Most Popular Fonts of 2020
- 10 Best Premium Fonts for High-Quality Logo Design