Herschel Font has been technically constructed to withstand all the rigorous demands that modern technology places on type today.
Herschel Font nostalgic flared, and gently bifurcated serifs shine brightest when employed as display type, but are suited well for any application where an inimitable character is needed.
Herschel ventures into the elaborate world of late 19th-century typography to bring its winsome charm and compelling aesthetics into modernity. Staying true to the spirit of its historical era of inspiration.
Named after designer Brian Brubaker’s maternal grandfather, a retired dairy farmer of more than 60 years, Herschel is available in six delectable weights: Skim, One Percent, Two Percent, Whole, Creamline, and Butter.
- 800+ glyphs per weight
- 120+ stylistic alternates
- Upper and lower case
- Titling/Drop capitals with multiple and contextual ligatures
- Lining, old-style, proportional, and tabular figures
- Standard and discretionary ligatures
- Unique dingbats and special characters
- International language support for 200+ Latin-based languages, including Vietnamese
This demo font is for PERSONAL USE ONLY!.