BeDrive Script V2.2.1 allows you to create your own fully-featured, self-hosted file sharing, and hosting a website in minutes without any coding or server management knowledge.
BeDrive Script V2.2.1 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage
BeDrive Script Admin Account and Panel
When accessing the login page on the BeDrive Script demo site, you will get admin account credentials pre-filled. Note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on the demo site.
BeDrive Script Admin accounts will reset every hour and be populated with some sample files.
To test a regular user, create a fresh account by registering on the BeDrive Script demo site.
Core Features Of BeDrive Script V2.2.1 – File Sharing and Cloud Storage
- Editable Homepage – Default landing page can be easily edited via a built-in appearance editor with live BeDrive Script preview and no coding knowledge.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDrive Script easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- SaaS model – Earn money with a built-in premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe to and control how much storage space, what functionality and limitations each plan has.
- High Performance – BeDrive Script is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Sharing – Users can share files and folders with multiple users, allowing collaboration.
- Upload Status – See status, progress, estimated time left, and more for all current uploads.
- Shareable Links – Create publicly shareable links for files and folders with an optional expiration date, password, and permissions.
- Translations – BeDrive Script is fully translation ready and can be easily translated to any language from the admin area.
- Responsive – BeDrive Script is fully responsive and will work on a desktop, mobile, tablet, and other devices.
- Dark Mode – BeDrive Script comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- File Previews – Preview multiple file types including audio, video, text, pdf, zip, and images right in the browser without the need to download the file.
- Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Dropbox Storage – Easily store user upload files on many different cloud services and providers.
- Documentation – BeDrive Script comes with in-depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Authentication – Fully featured authentication system with social login (Facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings, and more.
- Permissions and Roles – Use fully-featured permission and role system to allow (or disallow) users, subscription plans, or guests to perform specific action across the site.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from the admin panel so only users you create manually from the admin panel will be able to log in.
- Grid and List views – Both grid and list views are available and freely switchable by the user so they can select the one they prefer more.
- Ads – Paste ad codes into integrated ad slots in the admin panel and BeDrive will display them automatically.
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect professional design based on google’s material design.
- Appearance Editor – Easily manage your site appearance (colors, logo, landing page, menus, etc) from appearance editor.
- Settings – Admin panel has many settings that allow you to fine-tune the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google Analytics is integrated right into the admin panel so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page, or your own custom HTML page.
- Drag and Drop – Natural drag and drop features for uploading, selecting, and moving files & folders.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right-click on file or folder) is available with all the actions you’d expect like delete, copy, share, move, rename, get link, and more. This menu can be accessed from the navigation bar as well on touch-based devices.
- Trash – Deleted items will first be moved to trash so they can be restored later.
- Favorites – Favorite files or folders so you can find them easily from the favorites page later.
- Search – Powerful search will find files and folders that are at any level of depth.
- File Details – Sidebar on the right will display selected file or folder details as well as a preview (if available).
- Source Code – You will receive full, unencrypted source code upon purchase, allowing easy custom modifications.
- Custom Pages – Custom pages (for example terms of service, about us, etc) can be created using a built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
BeDrive Script Requirements
- PHP >= 5.6
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, or SQL Database Server.
BeDrive Script V2.2.1 Change Log
BeDrive Script New Features Added new notification system. Added configurable GDPR cookie notice. Added configurable confirmation policies to register page. BeDrive Script Enhancements Single tap on mobile will now either open a folder or show file preview. Set bedrive user email and display name on stripe, so subscriptions can be found more easily. Specific plans can now be hidden from upgrade and pricing pages. Proration amount on subscription changes to more expensive plan on same interval will now be charged immediately instead of next billing cycle on stripe to prevent abuse. Added validation to check whether x-accel or x-sendfile is setup on the server before enabling that setting in BeDrive. Added keybinds for "DELETE" and "ENTER" buttons when at least one file is selected in drive. Slugs will now be generated properly for cyrillic and chinese characters. Improved performance when downloading large files. Account confirmation email can now be resent from login page and admin area. Localization settings page will now show all available timezones. Bug Fixes Allow user to upload files if they have allowed space set as unlimited. Properly set file mime type when using backblaze storage method. Fixed an issue where files would not delete from trash properly when using backblaze storage method. Moving uploaded file to a folder will no longer incorrectly show double space used. Subscription will now cancel properly on latest version of Stripe API. Fixed an issue where large files would not download on some servers. Fixed an issue where some images on site would be loaded as http when site had ssl enabled. Prevent fails that fail extension validation from uploading. Corrected a few visual issues with dropdowns across the site. Fixed an issue with site logo in shared file page sometimes not showing. Chart legend items will now wrap to new line if there's not enough space. A number of other smaller fixes and improvements.